Diversify the offering to your members by paring Mavenseed with Youtube.
We designed the Live Stream feature of Mavenseed to be your perfect Youtube Companion tool. Letting YouTube do what they do best, with Mavenseed filling in the gaps to grow your business.
To get started you'll need to have an active YouTube account and the Live Event's watch URL handy. If you're not sure how to set this up, head over here to learn more. If you don't have a YouTube Stream URL ready, click the link below the field to create a manual one.
Login to your Mavenseed Site Admin, click on Content then Live Streams and then the New Live Stream button in the upper right hand corner.
- 1.Title: Descriptive title of your live stream,
- 2.Short description: text to be displayed underneath the thumbnail of your live stream,
- 3.Starts and Ends: This is displayed to your customers, does not actually start/stop your stream.
- 4.Click Schedule & Continue.
- 5.You'll be brought to the live stream page to fill in more details.
- Draft: By default all new Live Streams on Mavenseed are set to draft. Draft posts are not visible to the public allowing you time to edit your stream before Scheduling,
- Scheduled: This status will publish the Live Stream to your Mavenseed site. Enabling it to show up publicly and be searched. In this status members will be able to RSVP for the Live Stream.
- Live: This turns off the ability to RSVP, and displays a link to your YouTube Watch URL for your members to click on and visit. Note this does not email or notify your members, instead keeping that within your control with your MailChimp account.
- Archived: When the Live Stream is complete, grab the recorded version and upload it via the Media tab so members whom may have missed the stream may view it.